Tempo markings placement for trio music

From: Rachel Green
Subject: Tempo markings placement for trio music
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:17:42 +0000

Hi,
For trios, I would like all the tempo markings to occur both above all parts
(as seen above the flute in the example below) but also right above the harp
part. When I add a tempo marking to the harp part, it places it above the flute
part, but when I add a regular markup to the harp part, the placement is not
correct (too far right). Any ideas how to have tempo markings in both locations
without manually adjusting the placement of each markup in the harp part?
Best,
Rachel

\version "2.19.80"

\language "english"
#(set-global-staff-size 18)

Markings = {
\tempo "Adagio"
s1
}

Flute = \relative c''
  {
    \clef treble
  \key a \major
  r1 |
  r1 |
   }

Viola = \relative c'
  {
  \key a \major
  \clef C
  r1
  fs4
  }

Treble = \relative c'
  {
   \clef treble
    \time 4/4
  \key a \major
  r8^\markup \bold "Adagio"
  }

 Bass = \relative c'
  {
    \clef bass
  \key a \major
  f4
  }

\score {
  <<

 \new Staff
 \with {
  instrumentName = #"Flute "
}
        { \Flute }

   \new Staff
      \with {
  instrumentName = #"Viola"
}
      { \Viola }

      \new GrandStaff
 \with {
  instrumentName = #"Harp"
}
  <<
  \new Staff = spacings \with {
        \override VerticalAxisGroup.remove-empty = ##t
        \override VerticalAxisGroup.remove-first = ##t }
        {
          \Markings
        }
  \new Staff { \Treble }