Bottom-right-aligned, multi-line paragraphs within headings

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Bottom-right-aligned, multi-line paragraphs within headings
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 19:50:34 +1000

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to create a multi-line paragraph of text on the bottom-right-hand side of the heading section, the last line of which aligns with the lowest line of text on the left. I have attached a sample of what I want.

The problems with my current solution are: 1. it is confusing and inelegant, since the text in the paragraph is split over multiple heading types; 2.  the lines in the rightmost paragraph are too far apart, and 3. this solution doesn't accommodate three or more lines of text.

Does anyone know of a way to create an independent, right-aligned box of text on the lower-right of the heading section, whose lowest line is on the same level as the stuff on the left?

Many thanks,

Brent.