Re: Bottom-right-aligned, multi-line paragraphs within headings

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Bottom-right-aligned, multi-line paragraphs within headings
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 04:38:08 +0000

From: lilypond-user <lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org> on behalf of Brent Annable <brentannable@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:43 PM
To: Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de>
Cc: lilypond-user <lilypond-user@gnu.org>

Just resending this to the whole list.

Thanks for that Lukas. And yeah, I did notice a slight misalignment, but I think it's so minor that it won't matter. Unless there are any code wizards out there who can tweak it one last time...?

You may be able to add a blank line “ “ at the bottom of both the left and the right.  That way, your bottom line will have no descenders.  I haven’t tried it, but it’s an idea….

Carl