Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*

From: darkijah
Subject: Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 05:33:01 +0200

One of the big issues with # signs for me as a beginner was that the F Sharp sign was so high up on the scale and hard to then figure out what key it is as that is abnormal outside the first notes you learn on the Whistle. I would like to try to move it down and see how that works, is there a way to move the Key Signature sign down one octave? :) I think that would be more understandable to a newcomer overall, and I am always looking for things that can make it easier for beginners like myself.

Dearly Regards and Jayshua be with you! :)
- In Christ - Darkijah