Re: Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:49:32 +0200

mmmm, No I don't think so... The Problem I had, and as far as I know my other friend that started on the Tin Whistle - was to figure out what they in the first place was. As the # is so far up on the line - you never get the connection as you don't get to that note before a lot later. I think it is pretty good - I will keep it so far :) And see how things go with it - but your thoughts are noted. But... I think a player can understand it much more now - some color coding might make it even better! :P

Why is the key sharp even so high on the staff in the first place? Is there a point to it beside the maybe visually? If not, we will just change it all around the world I guess! ;)

Dearly regards
Darkijah