Re: eps file

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: eps file
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 09:10:32 +0200

Hi Ming,
Have you already tried compiling from a saved document? As far as I can see
this mangling only is done on unsaved documents. I can reproduce the issue
with a path containing ~1, but only if the path to epsfile is absolute, and
one on windows (on debian it just works fine).

I’m going to dive into the code of epsfile, maybe I’ll find something.
Cheers, Valentin