Re: The mystery of vertical spacing

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: The mystery of vertical spacing
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:05:32 +0100

The screenshot is perfectly legible here;  I guess it was something to
do with the embedding.  But this time you have the whole pdf.  The third
page (which I screenshotted) is the one that splits with a change of
global font size from 20.2 to 20.3.  Near the bottom there is an
annotation saying "2.52 space left.  But there is nothing to explain why
the space in the middle cannot be reduced.

Thanks,
Paul