Re: Having an actual hyphen in the lyrics?

From: Kira Garvie
Subject: Re: Having an actual hyphen in the lyrics?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:42:14 -0400

Oh my this is getting way more involved than I expected! I’m re-thinking this in terms of the interruption dash Valentin mentioned. The formatting in old hymnals is sometimes really hard to parse out, and there are frequently mistakes, but I think that an interruption dash makes the most sense in the context of the lyrics. However, I already submitted the files, and if I need to change it I will, and if no one notices that’s okay too!