Re: Removing dynamics from PartCombined staff

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Removing dynamics from PartCombined staff
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:03:38 +0100

Hello Kieren,

One solution (possibly the easiest to implement) would be to have a PartCombine version which combines only notes, and nothing else.

I think I'm just going to write a separate piano part.  Or leave it out completely and rely on the pianist's ability to read four staves. Quite a lot of a capella music is published that way.

Best regards,

Peter

mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com

www.ptoye.com