Re: \include inside function

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: \include inside function
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 00:42:06 +0100

Hello Jean,

I expected something like this might be possible, thank you for this simple
solution! I surely could not have done this this elegantly!

Maybe I’ll try to extend this to allow for specifying paths.

Maybe also it could work to set custom toplevel handlers to have scores and
bookparts and stuff instead collected in some list.

Cheers,
Valentin