Re: Key Signature Change beyond the end of a movement.

From: Masaki, Akikazu
Subject: Re: Key Signature Change beyond the end of a movement.
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 00:15:52 +0900

Hi Richard,

The last spacer is not necessary, but staff lines don't reach trailing
key or time signatures by default.  (I guess you tried that.)
Set StaffSymbol.break-align-symbols property;
%%%%%%%%
\version "2.22.0"
\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \override StaffSymbol.break-align-symbols = #'()
    % \override StaffSymbol.break-align-symbols = #'(key-signature) %% a bit
different result
\markup { Movement I }
{
  c''  c''