Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Insta

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Installation on M1 Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:27:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Jesse,

might it be that you are installing the fonts wrongly? The font files should directly go into the otf folder, with no subdirectories or whatever.

Valentin

09.02.2022 15:21:37 Jesse Wiener <jesse.wiener@gmail.com>:

Valentin -- That's exactly the path I've been trying to no avail. I tracked down that folder but the fonts just aren't being recognized as having been installed.

Jean -- I always have a bit of anxiety that I'm missing something obvious when I'm planning on writing to the mailing list and this would appear to be such a situation :). I'll look over that thread (which I see now). Thank you!

Best,
Jesse