Re: Setting relative pitch as a global declaration?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Setting relative pitch as a global declaration?
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:24:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Jean, hello David, hello Lukas,

I think Alasdair does not want to specify relative at toplevel, but he has his
voices in multiple consecutive parts, and he wants the whole voice to be
relative, instead of each part being separately relative. This can of course
simply be done using \relative pitch {\partA \partB ...}.

Cheers,
Valentin