Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Insta

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Installation on M1 Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:51:07 +0100

Le 09/02/2022 à 22:33, Jesse Wiener a écrit :
I haven't had time to /really/ focus on this and I don't want to break everything so what I would like to do is eliminate the MacPorts install and do the official install with the 1.8 version of Guile (I'm guessing Guile 2.2 is what's breaking the scheme functions in Edition Engraver). But until I have time to focus on it, I don't want to go down that road.

As far as I can see from quick tests, the Edition Engraver would need a few updates for current development versions that are not related to Guile 2.

Jean