Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Insta

From: Jesse Wiener
Subject: Re: Installing Alternate Music Fonts with Frescobaldi and Homebrew Installation on M1 Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:57:31 -0500

As far as I can see from quick tests, the Edition Engraver would need a
few updates for current development versions that are not related to
Guile 2.

Agreed. Looks like the MacPorts version uses Guile 1.8 so that wasn't it anyway. Looks like I need to stick to my stock fonts until I can spend a day on this.

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 4:51 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 09/02/2022 à 22:33, Jesse Wiener a écrit :
> I haven't had time to /really/ focus on this and I don't want to break
> everything so what I would like to do is eliminate the MacPorts
> install and do the official install with the 1.8 version of Guile (I'm
> guessing Guile 2.2 is what's breaking the scheme functions in Edition
> Engraver). But until I have time to focus on it, I don't want to go
> down that road.

As far as I can see from quick tests, the Edition Engraver would need a
few updates for current development versions that are not related to
Guile 2.

Jean

--
Jesse Wiener