Re: Accent size and stem length

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Accent size and stem length
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:59:13 +0100

Hi Erika!

To globally reduce the size of all articulations (I think that could be
relevant, since many of them will relate to noteheads in a way similar to
accents) you can use this next to the override for notehead fint size.

\override Script.font-size = #-.5 % or whatever size you want

If you want to resize just the accents you could try the suggestions mentioned
in this thread:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2021-09/msg00484.html

As Paul wrote the stem extending to the middle line of the staff follows
convention, but this can be suppressed by

\override Stem.no-stem-extend = ##t

Hope this helped
/Leo