Re: Windows laptop

From: Jeremiah Reilly
Subject: Re: Windows laptop
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:38:32 +0100

Hans

Wow and appreciated. Those are the best MacPorts instructions I've read.

I always like to get more skills, so I will add this to my "get better at something" list.

If you are following this entire thread, Jonas has gotten my 90% of the way to my immediate goal, with his suggestion.

But I really like your answer and I sincerely like to learn new skills, so I appreciate your help. Thank you!

On Sat, Feb 12, 2022 at 10:28 AM Hans Åberg <haberg-1@telia.com> wrote:

> On 12 Feb 2022, at 10:21, Jeremiah Reilly <jeremiah.p.reilly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you. I understand your response. MacPorts (sadly) is outside my field of competence. I am component with Terminal, but not with MacPorts. I looked at several user descriptions of installing Lilypond with MacPorts et al. and frankly had no idea of what to do. I will try it, if it comes to that.

You have installing instructions here:
  https://www.macports.org/install.php

If you know how to use Terminal, it should not be a problem. It gives access to many Unix program installations. See the homepage:
  https://www.macports.org