Re: More about stencil

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: More about stencil
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:51:25 +0100

Hello Rip,

the problem is that you are modifying the stencil of the NoteHead, thus changing its dimensions.

Take a look at this old Lilypond Blog post:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200221133054/https://www.lilypondblog.org/2013/08/adding-ornamentations-to-note-heads-part-1/

In there a new Event and Grob for Head ornamentation is added, which would probably be better suited for your demands.

Cheers,

Valentin