Re: More about stencil

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: More about stencil
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:16:59 +0100

Hello Rip,

also for a more recent version that is compatible with 2.22 check out the nenuvar-side-ornementations.ily from https://github.com/nsceaux/nenuvar-lib

This is not compatible with the latest versions of Lilypond for now. The amazing Jean quite recently fixed the magnetic-snap thingy, which had the same problem. To apply his fix to your situation replace the definition of define-grob-definition in line 7 by

#(define (define-grob-definition grob-name grob-entry)

   (set! all-grob-descriptions

         (cons ((@@ (lily) completize-grob-entry)

                (cons grob-name grob-entry))

               all-grob-descriptions)))