Re: More about stencil

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: More about stencil
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:53:17 +0100

Good morning,
thank you, thank you very much!
The level of customization of lilypond seems incredible to me: I will have to deepen a lot, especially as regards the definition of new engravers.
Nenuvar utilities are great! The only "problem" is that the side ornamentation, in case of altered notes, is placed between the accidental and the note. If I set the "is-inside" property to ## f, the ornamentation is printed before the accident, but there is a collision problem with previous notes.
I'll have to figure out how to do it a bit.

Thanks again!

Rip_mus