Re: About cross-staff beaming in voiceTwo

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: About cross-staff beaming in voiceTwo
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 12:08:53 +0100

Hello,

for complex cross-staff music I would suggest you to try this:

https://github.com/paopre/Spontini/blob/master/documentation/tabular.md

You can save much time while improving the readability of the code.

Cheeers

On Monday, February 28, 2022, Rip _Mus <ripetizioni.musica@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
here's a problem I am encountering:
image.png

So, with the "\change" construct put in voiceTwo,  there's no automatic kneed-beam.
Also tried to override the Beam.auto-knee-gap value, but no way to obtain the knee.
Hope there is a way to get what I'm looking for.

Thank you

Rip_mus