Re: Lilypond-book

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:42:20 +0100

Le 16/03/2022 à 11:18, Martín Rincón Botero a écrit :
Dear community,

so that I have any idea on where to look and maybe give more useful information, I got this warning (that should be an error, because the pdf output is useless) when using lilypond-book after upgrading to Lilypond 2.22.1 (it used to work perfectly before) on Ubuntu 20.04: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX. After googling I've seen some people who run into this problem when using Xetex, but I'm using PdfLatex, so their solutions obviously don't work in my case. What could be causing this problem?

Can you compile a file made of your LaTeX preamble to which you append

\begin{document}
\typeout{textwidth=\the\textwidth}
\typeout{columnsep=\the\columnsep}
\makeatletter\if@twocolumn\typeout{columns=2}\fi\makeatother