Re: Mac Monterey 12.3 and Lilypond 2.2.2

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Mac Monterey 12.3 and Lilypond 2.2.2
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:26:04 +0100

Hello Hans,

> The latest development version works, and I gather it does not differ much
> from the "stable" version fairly recent updates (the old development version
> become new stable).

Not sure what you're referring to here? The latest stable release, which is
quite recent, is 2.22.2, which is from the 2.22 series. It has only received
bug fixes compared to the previously available stable release, 2.22.1. It does
not receive the current development changes. If you want to help as a beta
tester for the development release, 2.23.6, or just enjoy its new features, you
are of course welcome to do so, but it is what it is: an unstable release. It
does differ significantly from 2.22.2.

Jean