Problem rendering all scores

From: James.Correa
Subject: Problem rendering all scores
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 20:36:45 +0000

Hi everybody,

I start to have this problem with lilypond after an update to python 3.8 , I am on Manjaro KDE.
Every time I try to engrave a score I got this message:

Starting lilypond 2.23.5 [Kintsugi-James-Correa.ly]...

/usr/local/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Exited with return code 127.

I have no idea what is it or how to fix, can someone help?

All the best,
James

---
James Correa