Re: text spanner around a line break restates the text, this is not want

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: text spanner around a line break restates the text, this is not wanted
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 12:35:14 -0600

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 11:57 PM Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your assistance, Leo.

With your example I was able to remove the duplicate text in the text spanner, but I was not able to get the text spanner to continue beyond bar #38.

So, I will spend more time studying what you have provided and hopefully I will understand how to fix it completely.

Ken,

If you want to get better assistance, you should really send code snippets, not screenshots of code snippets.

When we have to make up code to replicate your problem, we have no idea if we're actually solving your problem.

If we can test changes to your actual code, we can see if it works.

Thanks,

Carl