Re: /etc shortcut

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: /etc shortcut
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 21:49:06 +0200

Le 01/05/2022 à 21:46, Stephan Schöll a écrit :
Be aware that the documentation looks very different depending on the
language headers the brower hands over to the documentation web server!
Based in Switzerland according to my default browser settings I get the
german documentation. And this documentation differs very much from the
english version in section 3 in general. And section 3.4 is definitively
different in content, 3.4.3. even doesn't exist. Not surprising that I
didn't find anything in the docs... The same browser language-specific
behaviour happens also in the command index
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/lilypond-command-index
: In the german version no entry for \etc exists.

In both cases I am looking at the 2.23.8 dev branch documentation.

Yes, known problem. The German documentation has long been
lagging behind, currently we have no translator for it, and
it has been like that for years. Volunteers welcome.

Best,
Jean