Getting voices to merge in a complex measure

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Getting voices to merge in a complex measure
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 13:57:04 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'm engraving Chopin's Prelude No. 1 in C and I'm having trouble
getting two voices to merge.  It's the two lower d's in the last 16th
of the measure.  I've attached the source code and a picture of what
it looks like.  The second picture is how I would like it to look.  I
have notes in the source code that document some of what I discovered
fooling around with the notes.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Knute Snortum