Re: Guile REPL Server

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Guile REPL Server
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 09:39:56 +0200

Le 19/05/2022 à 09:28, Jonas Hahnfeld via LilyPond user discussion a écrit :
As you can see, the REPL itself works just fine. What does not work is
the REPL server because we disable all networking functionality in our
Guile build. Here I'm even more hesitant to change direction because
everything interfacing with network is security-sensitive...

I am not understanding this concern given that we already give
full control on the file system and the ability to run external
commands ... ?

If it's about the -dsafe mode, we can talk about that privately.