Bar numbers every nth bar *and* at beginning of line

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Bar numbers every nth bar *and* at beginning of line
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 18:21:53 +0100

Hi everyone,

I can print bar numbers every n (let's say 5) bars using:

\set Score.barNumberVisibility = #(every-nth-bar-number-visible 5)

However, I'd like to have my cake and eat it and *also* have bar numbers printed at the beginning of every line, regardless of whether it's a multiple of 5. So in the attached screenshot, the first line should have 28 at the beginning, and the second line should have 36. the bar numbers at 30, 35, 40 should also be printed.

Does anyone know any magic words to make that happen?

Thanks,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick to anger.