Re: Any LyX users? Missing prerequisites: lilypond-book->latex

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Any LyX users? Missing prerequisites: lilypond-book->latex
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 01:01:44 +1000

Hello Hraban.

The OLL repo will be ready again in a few days. An excellent candidate for that.

I used ConTeXt with great success in the past.

Andrew

Henning Hraban Ramm wrote on 1/06/2022 12:49 AM:
I actually don’t use LaTeX but ConTeXt where I wrote the LilyPond bridge myself (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond; I should adapt it to a current LP version). It’s not as sophisticated as the collaboration between LaTeX and LilyPond, esp. if you look at Urs Liska’s work, but it was always enough for my songbooks.