Re: Exited with return code -1073741819

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Exited with return code -1073741819
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:31:01 +0100

I reported this a week and a half ago, with no response.

In my case, I moved a substantial score from 2.23.3 to 2.23.9, and found
that it would compile and give that error on alternate runs.

When I decided to try updating from 2.23.3, the latest version was
2.23.8 - the first as I recall with the updated version of Guile.  I
read enough issues with that to wait for 2.23.9, but assumed that this
was still an issue with that update.

I simultaneously got an unrelated error message from a library, which
the library's maintainers are intending to hide.  This makes me uneasy,
because it indicates fingers being put out to totally unrelated
programs, which I would prefer an explanation for.  I attach my capture
of it.  There is a discussion at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/-/issues/2640 .

Paul