Re: framework-ps.scm error

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: framework-ps.scm error
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:06:28 +1000

So this _is_ Unicode related as I thought. Would you mind answering the questions I posed to help you> Are you running localized Windows 10 in Chinese? Simplified or Traditional Chinese? Would you mind posting one of the files we can look at, even though now you have a clean compile? Can you post it with the full Chinese name you have been using?

Andrew