Re: framework-ps.scm error

From: neuro黃學仁
Subject: Re: framework-ps.scm error
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:41:19 +0800

> So this _is_ Unicode related as I thought.

Yes~ You are right~ ^^

> Would you mind answering the questions I posed to help you
> Are you running localized Windows 10 in Chinese? Simplified or Traditional
> Chinese?

"Trad Chinese" Win10

> Would you mind posting one of the files we can look at, even though now you
> have a clean compile?

I have post the two files in previous message of this thread: 00.ly,
which calls B.ly

> Can you post it with the full Chinese name you have been using?

> %% 00.ly %
%% as in: title, composer, tagline,
\header {
title = \markup{ OOOO \tiny{(1996)}} %% which was "神的道路" (or "God's Way" )
composer = \markup {ooo}
tagline = \markup {ooo: OOOO - xxx - 2022-5-10}  %% xxx is my
orchestra, or "大稻埕樂團"
}

> %% B.ly %
%% as in: \tempo