Re: Prototype Frescobaldi in the browser

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Prototype Frescobaldi in the browser
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 14:37:47 +1000

This reminds me that I think what we are after is a return to the concept of thin-client computing (X-Terminals etc), which always was a good idea and still is, in my view. Interesting to see that you can now run Windows 11 in the cloud fully supported by Microsoft, albeit expensive. There are a burgeoning number of thin-client solutions now also.

Andrew