Re: Prototype Frescobaldi in the browser

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Prototype Frescobaldi in the browser
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 11:11:25 +0100

On 08/08/2022 08:49, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Was just asking, not condemning the idea. Still interested to hear the OP.

Sorry. But when people make assumptions about other people, it does tend to push my buttons ... My wife is disabled, my in-laws are elderly, and all too often I'm providing tech support where the provider assumes their customers are fit and in full possession of all their physical and mental capabilities.

You can see why I'm a mite sensitive ...

Cheers,
Wol