Re: Circles

From: Silvain Dupertuis
Subject: Re: Circles
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 08:22:28 +0200

Both Postscript and SVG have a built-in arc function capable of drawing an arc (or an entire circle).

Bézier 2-D curves can approximate a circle, but cannot create a mathematical exact circle (although an approximation using 4 points is so precise that it is practically indistinguishable from a circle)