Re: Circles

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Circles
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 17:36:28 +1000

All my other custom noteheads use curveto heavily. I was wondering if I could scrimp time by using an arc command. I'm trying to avoid raw postscript as I think that obviates the ability to output SVG - not that I use it but others do,

Thanks all!

Andrew

On 11/08/2022 5:16 pm, Jean Abou Samra wrote
I don’t think there is a simple way to draw an arc without using \postscript or
approximating with Bézier curves in \path, but if all you need is a circle, see
the \draw-circle command.