Re: Circles

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Circles
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:50:11 +1000

There are a whole lot of custom noteheads I need that are based on circles with all sorts of additions like dots and things for a contemporary modernist work. Very special case, but they may end up being useful for others when I finish. I'll see if draw-circle can fit into the scheme of things (possible pun may be intended).

Andrew