ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2

From: Jean Louis THIRY
Subject: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:51:47 +0200

Hello friends,
I’m sending that message again as my problem is still complete
I installed Frescobaldi 3.2 (Mac/ Mojave) following the procedure proposed in the “install” file (Terminal). It worked fine and the application is called "Python", but the surprise is in the info box which displays some rather fancy and far from expected version numbers:
–––––––––
Fresco Baldi: 2.20.0
Python: 3.5.9
python-ly: 0.9.5
Qty: 4.8.7
PyQt: 4.12.1
sip: 4.19.20
poppler: 0.61.1
python-poppler-qt: 0.24.0
OS: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
installation type: command line
–––––––––
When using the Frescobaldi 3.0, info box displays this:
–––––––––
Fresco Baldi: 3.0.0
Python: 3.7.0
python-ly: 0.9.5
Qt: 5.11.1
PyQt: 5.11.2
sip: 4.19.12
poppler: 0.57.0
python-poppler-qt: 0.24.2
OS: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
installation type: standalone app bundle
–––––––––
What happened ? I don't think I've used a 2.20 version in the past that would have left traces on my Mac. Given my computer skills, I'm going to leave this version aside while waiting for a standalone version, easier to get started with.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Jean Louis Thiry