Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 17:44:25 +1000

I know. My complaint is that this is not an announcement but only a question, so it breaks list conventional protocol.

I know this is a small point but it is wrong, and as said above, it got me all excited about a new Frescobaldi release for nothing, so it was misleading. Not a big deal, but I run a lot of mailing lists myself and I am forever having to educate users about proper usage, so this triggers my responses to such!

Andrew