Re: stringNumber fontsize and half position

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: stringNumber fontsize and half position
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:48:28 -0700

On 2022-08-29 10:28 pm, Christophe Godefroy wrote:
Thanks a lot for the hints this was very useful. Half position is noted 1/2.
I've tested the markup option but the font is quite different so to
uniform it I was looking for the same syntax

Depending on your needs, the \finger or \number markup commands might be sufficient. You could also set the font to fetaText directly:

%%%%
\markup {
  \finger { 1 2 } \number { 3 4 }
  \override #'(font-encoding . fetaText) { 5 6 }
}
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill