Re: Controlling Slur Marks

From: Greg Lindstrom
Subject: Re: Controlling Slur Marks
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 14:52:51 -0500

Thank-you to Leo Correia de Verdier for excellent instructions. I'm pleased with the results. I see later in the documentation there is a snippet on how to merge voices, so that's next on my list.

image.png

 <<
     {s8 s16^"ossia" s16 a16(g f e)| g16(f e d) s4|}
  \\
     {f16(e f g) a(f c a)| g16(a bf g) c(bf a g)|}