Re: Controlling Slur Marks

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Controlling Slur Marks
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 10:09:39 +0200

Hi Greg,

great to hear you’re starting with LilyPond!

On 30/08/2022 21:52, Greg Lindstrom wrote:
I see later in the documentation there is a snippet on how to merge voices, so that's next on my list.

There’s one bit of important advice that usually makes the experience of learning LilyPond (which can be steep and/or daunting) much better: fully read and understand the Learning Manual at least once. It’s important to grasp some fundamental concepts such as to avoid misunderstandings down the line.

Voices are one of those concepts, so you’re definitely on the right track there ;)

Best, Simon