Re: Duet part, rehearsal marks for both parts?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Duet part, rehearsal marks for both parts?
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 16:02:58 -0700

Maybe I just should have kept my mouth shut :-)

I have rehearsal marks in both parts.  In the full score only the top
part will show the rehearsal marks.  When I display the parts
separately, they will both have the rehearsal marks.

So, I just need to have more coffee (even though I don't drink coffee)...

Thanks,
Ken