Re: Duet part, rehearsal marks for both parts?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Duet part, rehearsal marks for both parts?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:47:58 -0400

Hi Kenneth,

> I guess I should just learn how to do tags :-)

Well, yes, you should… but I don't think that's the proper solution to the
problem you've stated (as I understand it).

1. Put all your "global" data (time signatures, rehearsal marks, tempi, etc.)
in a single variable.

2. Add that variable in a non-staff context (e.g., TextLine or MarkLine) above
whichever staff context(s) you want to see the rehearsal marks.

It's that simple — no tags required.  =)

Hope that helps!
Kieren.