Complex vertical positioning (eight items in four bars)

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Complex vertical positioning (eight items in four bars)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 16:33:17 -0700

Hi;

Complex vertical positioning (eight items in four bars)

I'm engraving a Piano arrangement of the Waltz Nr 2 using a previously
typeset example (from the Suite for Jazz Orchestra composed by Dmitri
Shostakovich), in which I encounter a complex vertical positioning
situation.

Prior to making any further tweaks, I'd like to ask you all for your
opinion on whether or not the prior typesetter's choices were optimal.

Original pdf, my engraving and my Lilypond source are attached.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott