Re: Complex vertical positioning (eight items in four bars)

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Complex vertical positioning (eight items in four bars)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:39:01 -0700

Hi Vaughan and Knute;

  I guess what I was asking for is a best practice as the clutter
there seems a bit much.

  I think I will make a midi-specific version and hide all the
metronome marks (beyond the initial one) in it.

  That means I need to do "rit.", "accel.", and "a tempo" in place of
the specified metronome marks.

  I'll gladly implement the suggestion of moving the "D.C. al Coda" to bar #131.

  Now no vertical position tweaks are required.

  Then it will be fairly easy to transition the piece from 2.22.2 to
2.23.x/2.24x to gain the new repeat segno feature.

Thanks,
Ken