Re: Collision between accidentals and start-of-line brackets

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Collision between accidentals and start-of-line brackets
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 14:04:21 +0100

Hi Luca!

This could well be a bug. In the context you have shown you can work around it by printing the barlines at the beginning of staves too, by adding
\defineBarLine "|" #'("|" "|" "|”)
to the layout block.

HTH
/Leo

22 nov. 2022 kl. 13:30 skrev Luca Fascione <l.fascione@gmail.com>:

Ok, so, small source at the bottom

image.png

See how the stems of the first columns in bars 2, 6, 10 all line up, whereas on bars 3, 7, 11 they don't...

\layout {
    \override Score.Clef.break-visibility = #'#(#f #f #f)  % make only the first clef visible
}

m =  \relative c'' {
    c4 c c c | \break
    <as, b cis fis>4 cis cis cis |