Re: Collision between accidentals and start-of-line brackets

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Collision between accidentals and start-of-line brackets
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 15:37:15 +0100

That is not another bug, that is because I only redefined the regular barline (not the double) to print on the beginning of staves. Add:

  \defineBarLine "||" #'("||" "|" "||”)

to the layout block and you’re back. That needs to be done for every kind of barline you use.

Another curious thing is that bar six prints right for me, even without barlines in the beginning.