Re: LilyPond 2.23.82

From: Galen Hazelwood
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.82
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:33:48 -0800

Moved from 2.22.2 straight to this release. Everything seems to be fine, except that the final lines of both the 2-piano and full score of my project don't extend to the right edge of the page like they used to. It looks like "ragged-last" was changed to true by default, and setting it back to false doesn't change the behavior. Was this intentional?